See Kelly’s Love, Sex and Dreams Interview:
What your dreams say about your current or future relationships…
CLICK HERE to read the rave reviews!
Whether we admit it or not, we all have love, sex, and relationships on the brain.
Whether you’re a CEO superwoman, a stay-at-home dad, or a tree- hugging hippie chick, you likely have an unconscious longing for belonging.
As much as we’d like to think we are invincible, independent lone wolves who
can brave the wilderness of life alone, what we care about most is merging with or relating to our fellow humans.
Our dreams are our secret weapon. If we pay attention to our dreams, we’ll discover that these questions (and more) are being answered by them:
- How will I attract my soul mate?
- Will I ever meet the man or woman of my dreams?
- Once I find the love of my life, how do I keep him or her from leaving?
- What should I do with my overpowering sexual attraction for my boss/neighbor/best friend’s girlfriend?
- Why am I so afraid my partner will cheat on me, leave me, or stop loving me?
- Why am I afraid to make a commitment?
- How can I reassure my partner that I’ll be faithful when I’m attracted to nearly everyone with a pulse?
- How can I fully express my true self and still be loved, admired, and held in the embrace of a relationship?
Here’s how it works…
Our dominant daytime thoughts and questions are passed on to our dreams, which, in turn, give us clues to effectively navigate the treacherous yet rewarding terrain of love.
For example, in a TV commercial advertising a new car, a married couple sleeps side by side while Mr. Sandman sprinkles dream dust on them. Through Mr. Sandman’s eyes, we gain a glimpse into their dreams. The woman dreams of being swept away by a romance novel– type long-haired hunk on a white horse, riding through a field of flowers.
Meanwhile, the man dreams of speeding around a racetrack cheered on by a stadium packed with bikini-clad supermodels (including supermodel #AdrianaLima) rocking out to Mötley Crüe. Eventually the man breaks through the racetrack barrier into the field where his wife, the hunk, and the white horse are galloping. Upon seeing her husband, the wife dismounts the horse, leaves the stallion and his horse in the dust, and joins her husband, the hero, in the passenger seat of their new car. This combined dream ends with the sexually charged, happy couple driving into the sunset together. Check out this video—and let me know if you relate to this…if it gives you hope…or gives you dream envy.
For more insight about what your nighttime dreams mean and how they can add rocket fuel to your greatest dreams/desires for your love life…
Got BULL HORN?
Have you ever wished you could pump up the volume of your still, small voice…I know I have (do)!
In my latest book, Chicken Soup for the Soul: DreamsPremonitions (it’s a #1 Amazon.com bestseller–yeah!!!) we feature 101 stories of people who figured out how to listen to the voice that speaks ALL THE TIME…HELLO!
To celebrate the launch of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams & Premonitions, I dragged 12 of the contributors to the book into my virtual dream cave for an exclusive, behind the scenes interview. You’ll receive this interview as one of the many dream gifts when you purchase the book! Here’s how:
Once you purchase the book, fill in your name, email, and order # in the box to your right and you’ll be directed to your dreamy gifts!
Sixth sense, gut feeling, instinct. Whatever you call it, sometimes we have no logical reason for knowing something—but still we know it. In this collection, you’ll read 101 stories of intuition, insight, and inspiration that will amaze you and encourage you to tap into your own inner wisdom.
We all have the ability to tap into our intuition, but often find it hard to do. Dreams and premonitions are often the way our intuition or our faith in the beyond manifest. You will be awed and amazed by these true stories from everyday people who have experienced the extraordinary. The 101 stories in this book will enlighten and encourage you to listen to your dreams and your own inner voice.
Here’s to you and your still, small voice getting a bullhorn so life can be as magical as you dream it can be!
This is the first time a book of mine has become an Amazon.com #1 bestseller BEFORE the book has even officially come out!
Five reasons to pay attention to your dreams and premonitions
Inspired by Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions by Amy Newmark and Kelly Sullivan Walden
You can use your dreams and premonitions to change your life. They provide insight into what you subconsciously know and they can also be a window into the unknown—maybe even a source of guidance from loved ones who have passed on and from other mysterious sources. In Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions, you’ll read 101 stories about how dreams and premonitions have changed lives, relationships, and health. Here are five reasons to pay attention to your dreams and premonitions:
- Your dreams can make you a better person. Bullied in middle school, Mariah Reyes became a bully herself. But then in eighth grade she had a dream in which she saw how her bullying had hurt other people. “In my waking life the bully part of me wouldn’t care,” Mariah says, “but in the dream I was compassionate…” When she woke, she knew she had to apologize to every person she hurt, and she did. Mariah turned her life around after that dream, becoming a more considerate and thoughtful person. Now a freshman in college, she’s a youth advocate. “I am passionate about making a difference in the world and using my voice as a tool to empower, uplift and motivate those around me,” Mariah says. “It feels great to have gone from bully to best friend just by paying attention to my dreams.”
- Even your nightmares can change your life. “Learning to discern and act upon early warning dreams can even save your life,” says dream expert Robert Moss. It did for him. One night he dreamt that he was driving up a hill near his home when something blocked his path. The next thing he knew, he was propelled out of the car and died. So when the same exact scene repeated itself in his waking life three days later, Robert knew what to do. Instead of passing the obstacle—a parked truck—as he usually would have, he slowed to nearly a stop. Because he paused, Robert avoided a head-on collision with a speeding 18-wheeler! Dreams, he says, “can even give us picture shows of the possible future that can help us survive and thrive.”
- Your dreams can reveal what your subconscious already knows. Kristi Woods had no idea why she suffered with abdominal problems—until a dream revealed the underlying cause. In her dream, a police officer pulled her over and gave her a Breathalyzer test, though she hadn’t been drinking. Instead of coming back with an alcohol reading, the officer told her she was lactose intolerant. Then she woke. “Could that dream hold the solution to my abdominal problems?” Kristi writes. “What if I was lactose intolerant?” She searched online and learned the lactose intolerance test is similar to the Breathalyzer. “Afterward, it seemed natural to limit my intake of dairy products,” she says. “The numerous symptoms that I had endured over the years quietly disappeared. I felt good once again.”
- You can find closure in your dreams. When Nancy Herold’s father died she felt more angry than sad. She had unresolved issues with her footloose father, and his death had left much unsaid between them. Then, two months after his funeral, he visited her in a dream and explained himself. “I experienced a human ‘download’ of his thoughts, feelings, motivation, fears, and insecurities—all born from an intense love and concern for my well-being,” Nancy says. “He stayed away from us so that he wouldn’t hurt us.” She woke up laughing and crying at the same time, finally understanding her father and his decisions. She was able to forgive him and find closure.
- Your dreams can provide answers to your problems. After relocating to the New Mexico desert, Gini Gentry fell in love with a parched but beautiful piece of land. She purchased it with the dream of building a healing center. Over several years, she built a home and a guesthouse. “I used the land to host sweat lodges, fire walks, and meditations,” Gini says, “yet something wasn’t quite right.” Then the land’s seep started to fail, and Gini couldn’t take the pricey risk of digging a well without knowing where water was underground. But in a dream one night she saw where she would find water if she dug a well, and she did. “The miracle dream had led me to water,” Gini says. “With the gift of water I was able to create the Garden of the Goddess Retreat Center so I could share the magic of possibility with others.”
Kelly talks dreams on “THE REAL”
Kelly’s Dream Bundle
For you only: $149.00 – BUY NOW
– It’s All in Your Dreams Book
– I Had the Strangest Dream Book
– Dream Oracle Cards
– Sweet Dreams Self-Hypnosis (45 Minutes)
– It’s All In Your Dreams — 8 Guided Meditations
– 8 Keys To Manifesting The Life Of Your Dreams
– 3 Sacred Steps with Kelly and Dr. Elizabeth Lambear (45 minute video tele-class)
– I Had the Strangest Dream…The Dreamer’s Dictionary for the 21st Century – e-book
– Discover Your Inner Goddess Queen – e-book
– Pluck the Weeds & Plant the Seeds – e-book
Kelly’s Dream Blog