It’s All in Your Dreams: How to Interpret Your Sleeping Dreams to Make Your Waking Dreams Come True – E-BOOK
In the magical realm of dreams you can learn a topic of fascination, study at the feet of a master, converse with a departed loved one, find an answer to a perplexing question or, explore the larger story of your life.
Popular dream analyst and media personality Kelly Sullivan Walden shows how to use your dreams to create the life you want in It’s All in Your Dreams. Her 5-step process helps readers remember, connect, and use their dreams in their waking lives:
- D for declaration. State what you want, clearly and precisely.
- R for remembrance. Learn easy ways to remember exactly what you dream.
- E for embodiment. Feel the energy in your body; bring the change into your life.
- A for activation. Do something. Take an action to bring your dream into the waking world.
- M for mastermind. Tell the tale of your dream and discover the details. Learn to create a dream mastermind group, share and transfer, and group dream.