Hello from the other side!
Have you ever wondered what happens to a loved one when they pass over?
Are they at peace, are they close and what are they doing?
After you’ve lost a loved one did it feel as if you lost a part of yourself?
When a loved one passes over, the life that we have known is over. It feels like a part of us goes with them and a part of our loved one is still with us. The love that you share forms a bond that cannot be broken.
As you may have heard me talk about, this issue is near and dear to my heart…
After a couple years of so many people I love passing, and my beloved Gypsy, as we speak, on the bridge between worlds (please hold her in your prayers), I’m gobbling up all that I can to make peace with this illusion we call death.
This is why I’m speaking today to world renowned medium, Sherrie Dillard, about her over 30-years of experience communicating to our beloveds on the other side. She has given over 50,000 readings worldwide and has been featured on radio and television, including national television for her work with police detectives in helping to solve the Stephanie Bennet cold case murder.
I’m a firm believer that, although the grief of loss can feel overwhelming, it can open us to awareness of our connection with the other side.
Here’s what we’ll talk about:
- What it is like on the other side and what your loved one may be experiencing.
- Simple ways to know when a loved one is close and connect with them.
- Healing relationships and karma with those on the other side
- The gift of spirituality within grief
- Understanding the purpose of your relationships and how your soul evolution with a loved one continues after physical death.
I also want to know:
- What do our loved ones experience when they pass over?
- Who greets them?
- What happens during the life review?
- How does a loved one’s life review affect us here on earth?
- What lessons can we learn from the life review that will be useful for us here on earth?
- What are our loved ones doing on the other side? What are some simple ways that we can communicate and feel that presence of your loved one after they pass over?
- Why do some pass over in the prime of their life?
- Is there a spiritual significance to grief?
- How does grief change us and what can we learn from it?
- Do our loved ones move on or will they be there waiting for me on the other side?
- How can we continue to evolve and build a new communication with our loved ones?
Join me in what I know will be a life-changing conversation!
Here’s more info about Sherrie:
Internationally renowned psychic, medium, medical intuitive, and best-selling author, Sherrie Dillard is the expert at helping others to develop and understand their intuitive and spiritual gifts. Sherrie is the author of eleven books, including her latest, I’m Still With You: Communicate, Heal and Evolve With Your Loved One on the Other Side. Her books have been translated into twelve language.
Sherrie has a M.Div. in Metaphysics and New Thought pastoral counseling. She has taught intuition and spiritual development classes at Duke University, Miraval Resort and in Europe and Latin America. Her passion for the fusion of intuition, spirituality and conscious self-growth has made her a popular speaker and teacher. www.sherriedillard.com