My favorite TV show when I was a kid (besides “Bewitched”) was “I Dream of Jeannie.”
At some point along the way of our development we stop having invisible friends and became more rational, and thus socially acceptable (yuck!). However, nowadays, with jobs of a more linear/logical leaning being exported overseas for pennies on the dollar, our creativity and our ability to dream out-of-the-box solutions is becoming the hottest commodity. Check out this article from Entrepreneur Magazine
(see #3, especially)!
Wake Up In 5D.
Links to recent interviews:
Did you see my “Behind the Scenes on Windy City Live
” video? Almost 16k views so far…woo hooo!
* Do you want to be more fluent in the language of dreams?
* Do you have dreams you’d like interpreted but are too shy to share them air?
* Have you missed past shows and wish you had access to the archives?
In my Inner Circle you’ll be up close and personal with me in my private Virtual Living Room. For just $9.95 a month you can share your dreams with me and get a personal reflection.
As a member of my inner circle you’ll receive:
* Access to my past shows, on demand, including archives of my favorite D-Spot interviews.
* You’ll be the first to experience samples of my upcoming books and meditations before anyone else.
All of this for just $9.95 a month.
And…if you haven’t yet…take a moment to…
* Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @KellySWalden