How were your dreams last night?
Too many people go unconscious about their nighttime dreams, when they are actually one of the most powerful paths to achieving goals. Dreams are a bridge to your powerful nonconscious mind.
A replay of last night’s 90-minute session is available at the bottom of this page: http://www.learningstrategies.com/DreamKelly
We surprised the 3,842 viewers by offering an 8-session live dream training for free! No strings attached. Free!
If you haven’t signed up for that yet, you can do it here. learningstrategies.com/DreamKelly
In this 8-session program you will expand on the concepts of last night with:
• How to declare you will dream and remember your dream.
• How to prepare your dreaming so it is incredibly productive in the direction you want your dreaming to go. In support of your goals.
• How to use your dreams to reclaim your energy and vitality.
• How to zero in on a particular piece of a dream to find the message your nonconscious mind sent you.
• How to take action on a dream to make greater progress on your goals.
• How to turn negative dreams into a positive force, and how to take positive dreams and find greater empowerment for your goals during your waking day.
• How to interpret your dreams.
• How to transform your life through your dreaming. This is the culmination we all want!
Dream Questing begins Wednesday, October 25.
• Sessions will be up to 90 minutes.
• Replays will be available if you cannot make the live sessions.
• I’ll take questions during the live sessions.
Get your free pass here, right now. learningstrategies.com/DreamKelly
For your Dream Questing,