I promised you a while ago I’d let you know about something exciting I was working on…well, now’s the time! It’s official (drumroll plz), we’re going to…
To celebrate love, self-love, and all the ways that you desire love to manifest in your life, this coming Valentine’s Day (Feb. 11-18th-I know it seems a long time from now-but, you know how time flies…) I’ll be taking a group of dreamy travelers to Costa Rica-this is a place that’s been on my bucket list for a long, long time.
I’ve joined forces with some dear friends of mine, a mother-daughter team (Lena and Isabella). Lena is one of those people who truly is INSPIRATIONAL (and deserves all caps). When you are around Lena, you see possibilities for yourself you never knew were possible. Her seven-year-old daughter, Isabella, is out-of-this-world amazing, partly because she is Lena’s daughter, and partly because Lena’s been home schooling her, using the world as a school (literally, they’ve been non-stop traveling the globe)! In Isabella’s conditioning field, you are guaranteed to see the magic and beauty in all things in ways you never thought possible.
See if you can see what I mean when you watch this short video:
On this journey, not only will we explore the inner landscape of dreams via a morning dream gathering, yoga, and meditation, but we will explore Costa Rica’s wild, tropical flora and beaches. You will also have your choice of dreamy escapades, like:
- Sailing on a catamaran
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Luxuriate in rejuvenating hot springs and mud baths
- Exploring dormant volcanos
- Snorkeling in amazing crystal clear water
- Participating in a cooking class with a Costa Rican chef
- Taking Spanish classes
- Zip-lining through the jungle
In our morning dream circles, you will:
- Explore the deeper meaning of your dreams
- Learn to enhance dream recall
- Deepen your dream fluency (your ability to decode your dreams)
- Carry your dream wisdom and guidance into your journey to make it a more rich, fulfilling, transformational, and joyous experience
We will be staying in a gorgeous eco-resort located near Tamarindo (North of Costa Rica).
Ready for reverse sticker shock?
The total cost includes all accommodations, meals, above mentioned activities and workshops, is only $1800
BUT, If you sign up before September 15, you receive the special rate of $1650
- These rates are per person/double occupancy
- Children under 12 are only $1250
- Single occupancy rates are also available
- After September 15, the rates go up to $1800 per person/double occupancy and $1400 for children under 12
- You can hold your spot with only a $500 deposit (and pay the balance 3 months before departure)
- Airfare is not included
Here is the link to all the info: http://culturaladventuretrips.com/costa-rica-2018/
We only have 20 spots available and they are going fast!
I thought you might be interested in this amazing life-changing, dream-altering, week in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
Please let me know if you are interested and have any questions. You can email me or call Lena at:+1 323 522 5831.
Thank you so much! And I can’t wait to see you in Costa Rica!