Claim Your Dream Life!
Do you suffer from a lack of confidence?
Is your life out of balance?
Do you secretly know you’re capable of doing, being, having more in your life, but you’re not quite sure how?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it may be time to get your Dream Goddess on!
How might looking at your nocturnal dreams through goddess glasses help you dance more gracefully in your life?
When you view our life through the goddess lens, you gain an awareness that can inspire you to:
- More powerfully maximize the gifts you’ve been given
- Take action to wo(manifest) your dream life
- Interpret the events, relationships, and circumstances of your life in a way that helps you discover your authentic path to the success and fulfilment you desire and deserve!
Click here to take the two Dream Goddess Quizzes and discover which Goddess you are.
In this Dream Goddess journey you will explore The 7 primary Greek Goddesses:
- Athena—Goddess of Wisdom & Strategy—Helps you be SUCCESSFUL and WEALTHY, make a name for yourself, give your dreams deadlines, and bring your projects across the finish line.
- Aphrodite—Goddess of Love & Beauty—Helps you be in touch with your PLEASURE PRINCIPLE, to attract the joy and inspiration that moves you so you can be more MAGNETIC and fully enjoy life.
- Artemis—Goddess of Nature & Service—Helps you connect with your true nature so you can focus on your purpose on the planet while MAKING A DIFFERENCE for those less fortunate than you.
- Hera—Goddess of Marriage & Partnership—Helps you attract and grow the LOVE LIFE of your dreams, so it can last, deepen, and be sustained throughout your life.
- Persephone—Goddess of Alchemy & the Underworld—Helps you to ALCHEMIZE THROUGH ADVERSITY and turn your tragedies into triumph in order to be fearless and forever young.
- Demeter—Goddess of Motherhood & Fertility—Helps you NURTURE YOURSELF and OTHERS, give birth to babies (or creative projects), feed your body/soul what you are truly hungering for.
- Hestia—Goddess of Hearth & Home—Helps you turn a HOUSE INTO A HOME, become grounded and comfortable so you can bring the sanctuary of “home sweet home” wherever you roam.
How are these goddess archetypes relevant (and helpful) to me in my life?
When we understand these ancient Greek goddesses and the gifts they bring to us, we can learn to live our lives (and empower our relationships) with greater awareness, balance, and integrity.
We all experience the play of archetypes within us all day long. The point is that most of the time it’s happening unconsciously. This is not a bad thing—our breathing and blood flow are also autonomic too, and they should be.
However, when we bring awareness to what is normally unconscious we discover that most of us swing heavily on the side of one or two goddess archetypes, while completely dismissing or even denying (or worse yet, demonizing) the others. As we shed light on this process we discover an interesting corollary between the areas in our lives in which we suffer and this imbalance.
This is good news, because 90% of solving a problem is identifying the problem. Once the problem (challenge/opportunity) is in plain sight, with some slight adjustments (i.e. letting one or more of your closeted goddesses out to play) the entire trajectory changes and our lives become more glorious (i.e. more magic and less tragic).
It’s been said that, “The unobserved life is not worth living”— the point in bringing consciousness to what is normally unconscious in our lives (via the awareness of dreams and goddess archetypes) means that we develop the ability to consciously choose the way we want our lives to go in order to create more empowerment, awareness, freedom, balance, love, joy, and (dare I say) enlightenment.
As you view your dreams and waking reality through the lens of goddess archetypes you can begin to make choices based on the feedback system and navigational guidance you gain from the people around you, your feelings, and from your dreams. Doing this will help you embrace all aspects of yourself, resolve what might seem to be irreconcilable, and integrate disparate parts of your psyche to become the delicious, whole-souled dream goddess you were destined to be.
In this course you will discover:
• Your Primary Goddess (the one that resonates most with your personality) and your Shadow Goddess (the one with whom you resonate least), and how to add a “drop” of each goddess into your life in order to experience balance and harmony.
• How the goddesses deliver guidance to you in your dreamtime and in your waking life to support you.
• The telltale signs of goddess insight via night dreams and daytime synchronicities so you can act on it immediately.
• How to activate the goddess in your waking life to inspire your unique, authentic expression.
• How to remember and decode dreams.
• How to allow the goddesses to awaken your life and make you a more confident, balanced, powerful and creative feminine force.
“I loved this class. I’ve heard people use the word Goddess but I never knew enough about them to understand their value in my life. In fact, before the class, I thought the term was a bit too woo woo for me to identify with. During the class I loved learning about the qualities and traits of each Goddess, both the strengths and shadow sides. It was easy for me to identify with the qualities that live within me and all women. I gained an appreciation of how each woman has different strengths and abilities, and these abilities can be embodied at any time and especially when we are going through a change or transition.” ~Suzanne Rock
“The Dream Goddess journey has helped me in so many ways. Not only did I learn more about the
Goddesses, through connecting with them they helped me in surprising ways in my personal life. Kelly is a very supportive facilitator and does a great job bringing the Goddesses to life and showing how very alive in they are in our lives. I hirecommend this class and look forward to taking more classes with her.” ~Becky Lemere
Who Created this Course?
From Drama Queen to Goddess Queen to Dream Queen, Kelly Sullivan Walden discovered her inner Goddess Queen in the midst of a dark (very dark) night of the soul. She discovered that what she thought was the end of her life was the beginning of a whole new world (kind of like how the chick thinks its dying when the eggshell cracks, and it then finds out it’s born to fly…kind of like that). From that flash of light back in 1998, her life changed on a dime.
Through finding her connection with her higher self (inner Goddess Queen), cultivating it, and sharing this process with others, she has created her version of her dream life…and you can too! Based on the guidance of this higher source that she allowed herself to access–she has shared her message and story with thousands of people around the world. She’s come a long way from that dark day, and is now the best-selling author of nine books, including Discover Your Inner Goddess Queen, Goddess Queen Pearls of Wisdom Journal, I Had the Strangest Dream, The Love, Sex & Relationship Dream Dictionary, It’s All In Your Dreams, Dreaming Heaven, Dream Oracle Cards, and Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions.
A certified hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, TV personality, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training, Kelly has been leading Goddess/Dream Gatherings and dream groups for nearly 20 years. She’s been described as the lovechild of Lucille Ball and Carl Jung…and she’s thrilled to share her latest work with you!
Watch this video to discover how Kelly went from Drama Queen…to Goddess Queen…to Dream Queen!
If the Goddesses could speak to you, what would they say?
How would they express their wisdom?
What insights would they dream through you?
And how would that empower and transform your life?
Sign up NOW!
The Dream Goddess course includes:
- 7 90-minute audio classes (recorded during a live workshop, with Q&A)
- 7 packets of written content, one for each goddess, that includes:
- Goddess Stories
- Contemporary women who embody the archetype description
- The cost of being overly identified with the archetype
- The light side of each goddess
- The shadow/dark side of each goddess
- Famous people who embody the archetype
- Dream symbols related to each goddess
- How to add a drop of each goddess to bring balance and fulfilment to your life
- Journaling/self-reflection questions
Plus these BONUSES:
• Daily Goddess Inventory (Game)
• Goddess Pie (A delicious way to measure your progress and feast on the results)
• Dream Declaration Meditation (to support you with dream recall and setting a dream intention)
Try the first session (Goddess Athena) for FREE! Enjoy this sneak peak into what the program looks like:
Click here to take the Dream Goddess Quizzes and discover which Goddess you are.
Here are four books to read to enhance the journey:
1. Goddesses in Every Woman (Thirtieth Anniversary Edition: Powerful Archetypes in Women’s Lives)
2. Conversations with the Goddess (Revealing the Divine Power Within You)
3. Discover Your Inner Goddess Queen (An inspirational journey from Drama Queen to Goddess Queen)
4.Goddess Queen Pearls of Wisdom Journal