Still buzzing from the Academy Awards last Sunday?
I have a hunch we’re having more star-studded dreams than normal-so, you may be wondering:
What the BLEEP does it means when a celebrity makes an appearance in my dream?
On the “Ask Doctor Dream” show today I’ll be joined by King Dreams-a-Lot (aka Walter Berry) and he and I will help you get down and dreamy with insight about your celebrity dreams (and whatever else has been going on in your nighttime dream theater), so call in with your dreams: 816-251-3555
In the meantime…here’s a hint about the first thing to do when a star struts into your dream… ask yourself these questions upon awakening:
“What larger-than-life quality is this celebrity known for?”
“What does this famous person feel like or mean to me (3-5 qualities)?”
“How does this celeb make me feel?”
Another hint is hidden in this cheesy video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hJs642wV-o
And, if you’re wondering about what celebrities are dreaming about…here’s a #CelebrityDream shared with me with #DancingWithTheStars Maksim Chmerkovskiy (here’s me trying to keep my cool and not act like a complete #FanGirl):
Walter Berry, M.A.in Theatre Arts, is a certified Dream Worker based in the Los Angeles, California area. He is currently on the Board of Directors of the IASD and has conducted both workshops and morning dream groups in a multitude of the yearly dream conferences.
- He was the chair of the Dream Ball for the 2018 IASD conference and served in the same capacity in 2017.
- He served on the Arts Committee for the 2017 IASD Conference.
- He is a founding member of the IASD Southern California Regional committee.
- The weekly dream group that he conducts in Los Angeles has been featured in the Los Angeles Times and also The New York Times.
- His emphasis is using the visual in working with dreams and he is currently writing a book on the subject- “Drawn into the Dream.”
- He has written articles that appeared in Dreamtime Magazine, and is one of the authors of “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and Premonitions”.
- He has been a guest lecturer at Harvard University, The California Institute for the Arts and The California Institute of Integral Studies.
- He was a regular contributor on Kelly Sullivan Walden’s radio show “Dreams Unzipped.”
- He is a visual artist and uses dreams extensively in creating his art.
- He is also a professional lighting designer in the Motion Picture and Television field and is the lighting designer for a giant outdoor art piece on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles designed by artist Janet Echelman which, coincidentally, is a piece entitled “Dream Catcher” and is a representation of the what happens to the brain during dreams.
- More important than all this is his commitment to helping people experience dreams and get something from the experience.
“I believe that if the people of this world would listen to and stand in the experience of their own nighttime dreams and the dreams of others, that we would be a more peaceful enlightened people.”
The Ask Dr. Dream Show @ 10 AM PST (12 pm CST/ 1 pm EST)!
With Kelly Sullivan Walden
Decode your DREAMS to AWAKEN your sleeping GIANT! ™
About the Show:
Ask Dr. Dream is hosted by America’s Dream Expert, Kelly Sullivan Walden, aka “Dr. Dream” and is a certified, clinical hypnotherapist, bestselling author, and popular media guest…and she’s on a mission to awaken the world to the power of dreams!
On her live call-in radio show on Unity Online Radio she shines a light on people’s dreams and shares her uplifting perspective on how to “Dream-a-Fest” a dreamier life.
Did you miss a show? Don’t despair, click here to listen to archives of past shows:
Catch the PRE-SHOW on Facebook Live with Dr. Dream & Nancy T at 9:30 am PST (12:30 pm EST), catch it by clicking on the image below!
Psst…Looking for the after-show? Head over to
And if you want more information on the upcoming journey of a lifetime to Peru, click on the flyer or check it out here: http://www.kellysullivanwalden.com/peruapril2019/
Back by popular demand…
Use your “Nonconscious Mind”
to Power your Life!
Did you know nighttime dreams have inspired:
Thomas Jefferson’s writing the Declaration of Independence
History’s biggest oil discovery
The invention of the sewing machine
Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
Otto Loewi’s Nobel Prize
Jack Nicklaus’ golf swing
Paul McCartney’s song Yesterday
Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight book series
James Cameron’s movie Avatar
Now it is your turn. Dreams can absolutely change your life for the better, because your powerful nonconscious and inner mind communicates through dreams. They can give you real-life:
million-dollar ideas that you can follow
practical solutions to aggravating problems
perfect opportunities to try out new ideas
creative options you had not considered
premonitions of what is to come
I will guide you through a breakthrough, 8-session video program to tap the power in your dreams.
Dream Life Coach Training is now on Facebook!
To your dreams!
Director of Chime In (The Change Is Me International)