Journey w/ me into outer space w/ Dream Expert, Gayle Delaney & her #PinkPussy
Journey with me over the moon, into outer space with Dream Expert, Gayle Delaney, to explore her special way of facilitating dream interpretation. ‘Out of this world’, doesn’t even begin to explain the off the charts fun, and depth we explored today.
For example, Gayle was proud to share her Pink Pussy (cat hat) with us that she proudly wore at the Women’s March this past January (2017), which, in turn, inspired me to share my very indecent Scarlett Letter dream.
Click here to see the video: https://youtu.be/b0ftaN5JkEM
Gayle Delaney, in addition to being the best dressed dream expert on this planet and a former professional ice skater, is one of the featured keynote presenters at this year’s IASD (International Association for the Study of Dreams) conference (www.ASDreams.org) at the Wyndham hotel in Anaheim, CA. She’ll be enthralling us with her wit and insight with her topic being: Dreams as CT Scans of our Love Life
- Gayle’s #DreamInquiry technique, whereby she says, “I’m an alien from another planet, what’s a zombie?”
- The most misunderstood thing about dreams
- The most valuable thing about dream work
- How, whether we realize or not, whether we want it or not, our dreams evaluate our love relationships within hours or days of our meeting a new potential mate and give us invaluable perspective and insights.
- How our dreams can help us choose better mates
- And how can our dreams help us decide whether or not to end a troubled relationship (aka don’t make yourself bloody trying to get blood from a stone!)
***Wendy Capland, and I are planning an incredible 5th annual Shero Intensive for women who are dreaming about a bolder future for themselves and are ready to start.
We’ve discovered a unique process that evokes a deep level of connection, breakthrough, and transformation than we have yet experienced in our Shero program, and I’m bursting at the seams to share it with you. It’s truly (no exaggeration) life-changing, and so simple, you’ll refer to it every day for the rest of your life.
What is a Shero?
A Shero is the voice within us that urges us to expand, be bold, dream wildly, and expand into our greatest unfolding potential, regardless of our circumstances. Stepping into and living as a Shero is an extraordinary journey and activates our higher purpose and unleashes our potential, impacting our families, communities, professional lives, and rippling out into the world.
Why would you come?
It’s the one time a year when you can truly let your barriers down, put aside your resistances, and dive deeeeeeeply as you leave no stone unturned as you firmly set the foundation for your path towards the Shero within you just waiting to burst forth.
Before your life gets too busy (because you don’t want to be late), take a moment to mark your calendar and REGISTER.
* When: June 1-2, 2017. Program begins June 1 at 6:00PM and kicks off with dinner and our evening program through June 2 concluding at 4:00 PM. Includes dinner, breakfast lunch and snacks.
* Where: The Warren Center, Ashland, MA.
* Investment: Regularly $1995
Here’s the link for more information (and to register to hold your space): http://tinyurl.com/shero2017
We sincerely hope you can join us in this magical (real-life fairy tale) experience! We’ve lowered the “barriers to entry” as much as we could (without getting arrested!)-the time commitment is only a day and a half, and the price is scandalously low! Space is limited because we want to ensure an intimate group, so if this calls to you, reserve your space. ASAP: http://tinyurl.com/shero2017
Oh yes, here’s a sneak peek into my recent Dreaming Heaven journey in Teothuican!
It was amazing to meet groups of people from around the country who have not only read Dreaming Heaven, but who have gone through the transformational workbook in groups, multiple times! What an honor to be a part of this process!!!
And last but not least, here’s a little glimpse into @NancyTelzerow and I going up up in the air…only to land amid…we’re sworn to secrecy…but here’s a hint…