Kelly Sullivan Walden is on a mission to awaken the world to the power of dreams.
She is the bestselling author of seven books including I Had The Strangest Dream, It’s All In Your Dreams, Dreaming Heaven, Dream Oracle Cards, Discover Your Inner Goddess Queen, and Goddess Queen Pearls of Wisdom Journal.
She has reached millions of people with her inspiring message on national talk shows such as Doctor Oz, Ricki Lake, The Real, Bethenny, Huffington Post Live, Coast to Coast, and FOX news. What jumpstarted her media career was at age 21 being on an episode of “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous” as she was crowned “Miss Public Nuisance of Beverly Hills” as a publicity stunt for an art gallery she worked at on Rodeo Drive.
She began her dream career at age five. Kelly and her younger sister shared a room growing up and often shared dreamscapes. They would discuss their dreams every morning and compare notes about what they thought they meant.
Since those early years Kelly’s has grown into a trusted advisor, coach and consultant, enriching the lives of countless individuals, including Fortune 500 executives, UN ambassadors, celebrities, entrepreneurs, inner-city kids, and stay-at-home moms.
She is a well-known dream expert, bestselling author, certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, TV personality, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training and The Dream Project, a non-profit organization inspiring children to solve global issues described in the United Nations Millennium Development Goals. Kelly is also the program director of the World Peace Caravan Youth Ambassador Program empowering young people from around the globe(and the young person within us all) to dream and deliver solutions that create a sustainably peaceful planet.
A bridge from the physical to the meta-physical, for the past 18 years, Kelly has been synthesizing multiple psychological and spiritual systems into what has become her holistic way of coaching that supports people in living their Hero’s Dream Journey on a mind, body, spirit, and soul level. Some of these systems include DreamWork, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Life-Visioning, Affirmative Prayer, Human Design, Brain Dominance, Sub-Personality Work, Archetypal Psychology, and Shamanism. Her unique style of dreamwork inspires people to:
- Re-member their night time dreams
- Interpret dreams
- Become fluent in the language of dreams
- Mine the gold from dreams
- Re-enter the dreamscape to transform unpleasant dreams (aka nightmares) into rocket fuel for your soul’s evolution (aka dream alchemy)
- Sleep their way to success
She is thrilled to empower you to understand the language of your dreams, so that you can stop taking your dreams lying down, and more powerfully live the life of your dreams.
Kelly has been invited to speak at the United Nations, the Dole Corporation, and Lady Gaga‘s Management Company, in addition to international dream conferences and network tv show. The following testimonials illustrate Kelly’s indelible impact…
“This woman is truly dreamy.”
“For those who use practical tools to study how dreams alter their feelings and aspirations, Kelly Sullivan Walden provides wonderful insights. She knows that dreaming is about waking up to a larger life.”
~Fred Alan Wolf, PhD, Aka “Dr. Quantum” – from the movie, What the Bleep Do We Know!?
“For a profound level of healing, empowerment, and life-changing guidance, Kelly Sullivan Walden offers a refreshing new look at the power of your dreams–the guidance our soul is truly hungering for.”
~Lynn V. Andrews NY Times bestselling author of the Medicine Woman book series
“It was wonderful to have Kelly Sullivan Walden present such an insightful topic to the employees and upper management at Dole. We all learned so much about our dreams and our “dreaming mind” as a powerful resource to help us reach our goals. Employees throughout the organization personally contacted me after her presentation to thank me for bringing her in. Kelly’s presentations are insightful, thought provoking, and just the uplifting energy every company needs. If you are looking for a topic to spark thought, inspire, and entertain–call Kelly! I highly recommend her!”
~Marcia Sutton Director, Human Resources Dole Food Company
“I always know when Kelly does a segment for me it’s going to raise our ratings. Our hosts love her and fight over who gets to interview her.”
~Leslie Marcus Executive Producer, FOX News (San Diego)
Ricki Lake and I absolutely loved every moment of working with her. Not only is she informative, polished, and professional, but she is so much fun!”
~Jeanie Kim Producer, Ricki Lake Show
“As a producer of practical spiritual films, my radar is attuned to tools that positively alter my perspective about who I am, why I’m alive, and how to make the most out of this dream called life. Kelly’s work does all of that. It’s filled with practical tools to help us awaken and become more lucid in our day-to-day lives.”
~Betsy Chasse – Co-Creator of What The Bleep Do We Know?!
“As a dream-life coach, Kelly Walden is supportive, empathic, open and creative. Her intuition has been completely spot on; even when I think I know the meaning of a dream, she adds another insight that takes me deeper. Not only is Kelly a dream coach, she is a partner on my spiritual path. She is not afraid of the ‘big picture’ of people’s lives – and encourages growth and creativity. Oh, and did I say FUN? Kelly has a great sense of humor and with her guidance, even the most terrifying dreams become rich fodder for the soil of the soul.”
~Joan Gelfand – National President, Woman’s National Book Association, Award Winning Poet
“Kelly helps you discover your unlimited potential. She creates an environment that allows you to release your fear. Without fear you can trust. With trust comes freedom. With freedom, you can fly!”
~Vondie Curtis Hall – Emmy Award winning actor/director, president of SPIRIT Awards and LA Film Festival
“I am grateful to Kelly Sullivan Walden for the amazing work she does and for creating such a transformational space in her presentations. She is an amazing woman with extraordinary gifts. I feel beautiful—we all do—in her presence!”
~ Suzanne Rock Steirle Author of The Self-Full Woman; Founder of Young Women Encircle
“Kelly’s dream workshops have been a quantum evolutionary, profoundly empowering experience for me and I am so grateful for her bringing such an element of high and profound presence to her work. She is the best kind of alchemist… the kind that awakens the alchemist in all of us. I am so blessed and so grateful for this beautiful goddess angel person named Kelly!! And for all the space she has held for me to give me back to myself! ”
~Jenny Karns Body Temple Healing
“Dream work with Kelly has had such a profound effect on my desire to restructure how I invite the evolution and unfoldment of my business to flourish.”
~Bruce Royer, President/Producer, Royer Studios – www.RoyerStudiosProductionServices.com
“Kelly’s torch-lit guidance and divine wisdom helped me heal a lifetime of strife. Every cell in my body alive with possibility!”
~Somer Cooper, Blogger, Advocate to End Domestic Violence
“Kelly teaches us that dreams transcend the usual human barriers of social status, wealth, profession, and ego identities. When we address the mystery of dreams, we do so at a basic level of humanity…a level that is both common and yet transcendent. People lay out the incomprehensible elements of their dreams, like beads of a broken necklace scattering on a tabletop. Kelly’s work is the invisible thread that connects the elements to make the mystery a comprehensible whole. With her guidance, I’ve learned to produce enlightenment from confusion.”
~Jordan Lederer – Certified Dream-Life Coach
“I have grown and changed immensely through working with Kelly. This process has allowed me to connect with my higher self and tap into a source of unconditional love—a love that I wasn’t giving to myself before this journey. Through working with Kelly I have become more confident, I have let go of stress and worry, I am more expressive, I feel more attractive and light.”
~Jeannie Robinson – Certified Dream-Life Coach
- 1. My childhood nickname was Smelly Kelly with a Big Belly full of Jelly…the abbreviated version is simply, “Smelly.” My little sister called me “Cow” and I called myself “Lolly”. To this day if a family member or close friend calls me by “Kelly” I think something’s wrong.
- 2. I have four sisters that I love with all my heart. Growing up, my sister Shannon and I not only shared a bedroom, but we often shared dreams.
- 3. The first dream I recall included me being chased by a witch around the turrets of a scary castle.
- 4. My first love was Elvis…I literally dreamed about marrying him when I was five years old…and telling him that Pricilla would have to go!
- 5. The first poem I ever memorized and recited was in 3rd grade, and it went like this: “The Optimist and the pessimist…the difference is a droll. The optimist sees the doughnut, the pessimist sees the hole.” Without knowing it that poem laid the foundation for the way, as an adult, I roll.
- 6. When I was thirteen I used to wear a comb in my back pocket of my skin tight Chemendefers that said, “If you can read this you are too close.”
- 7. I got a ‘D’ in my 7th grade cooking class….it scared me for life!
- 8. In high school I was a cheerleader and was voted “Most Spirited” by my senior class…GO TEAM!!! To this day, when I get inspired by someone or something, my inner cheerleader comes takes over…and it can be quite obnoxious.
- 9. I have a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do (and I’ve used to save my life 3 times—thank you mom for insisting I learn it!)
- 10. My first college semester was in Seville, Spain…where I lived with a Spanish family, traveled throughout Europe, and managed to learn to speak conversational Spanish—thanks to then boyfriend, Jose Maria Luis. I still speak and understand Spanish to this day (with a slight lisp.)
- 11. At 21 years old I was crowned “Miss Public Nuisance” as a publicity stunt for a Beverly Hills Art Gallery …it landed me on Hard Copy and an episode of Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous (not because I was rich or famous, but my boss was.)
- 12. I taught English in Japan…and learned to speak a little Japanese while I was there…beyond the typical, “Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.”
- 13. I was a back up dancer for Stacy Q (remember “2 of Hearts”?)
- 14. Throughout my 20s I was an actress…and my first leading role was in a horror film called, “Death By Dialogue” …and NO, I didn’t talk everyone to death…but I do that in real life!
- 15. I played the role of the girl in the t-bird that provoked the song “Fun, fun, fun, till daddy takes the t-bird away” in a TV movie of the week about the Beach Boys.
- 16. I was in a singing group called “Zuzu’s Petals”—the name was inspired by the movie, “It’s A Wonderful Life.”
- 17. Still to this day I have slumber parties several times a year with my BFFs from high school—Theresa, Shawndara, D’ona, and Nancy. You can’t say I haven’t fully embraced my inner teenager!
- 18. I got married to my beloved, Dana, in our backyard meadow in Topanga, CA, surrounded by a bevy of Goddesses…it was the most magnificent day of my life.
- 19. I once went on a shopping spree at Bed, Bath & Beyond for bed and bath accessories for the Dali Lama.
- 20. I had a near-death experience…I went to the other side…and came back (obviously)…and quite literally saw the light—words cannot describe the beauty of the experience and the freedom of knowing that I have a body, but I am not my body…so much more.
- 21. I am the creator/founder of the most amazing program (The Dream Project) that inspires kids to discover solutions for the United Nations Millennium Development Goals. I get to work with the most inspiring young people who remind me that they aren’t our future…they are our NOW!
- 22. I had the mind-boggling honor of speaking about the Dream Project at the United Nations in Paris, France.
- 23. I’m an acronym freak and I use them for just about everything, for example: How to get the most from your D.R.E.A.M.S.; how to over come any F.E.A.R.; how to interpret your dreams via the S.A.D.D.L.E. formula, and how to spot the BI.D.s in life (blessings in disguise)!
- 24. For my 20th high school reunion I was named the person with the “Most Unusual Career.” I guess that’s what happens when you become a Hypnotherapist/Dream Coach/Author who people refer to as “Doctor Dream”!
- 25. Along those lines, after being asked repeatedly how I do what I do for a living, I decided to lay it out for people, and pay it forward to those who are interested in following my very bizarre footprints. In these precarious financial times, people are looking for out of the box ways to earn a living in a way that honors their soul…so I launched Dream-Life Coach Training to empower people to become Dream-Life Coaches. It’s not a career path for everyone, I must say, but it appeals to those who have an interest in nighttime dream work, and who genuinely desire to learn and earn the tools to support people in living the life of their dreams.