* What if your breakthrough, idea, solution, or invention arrived tonight in your dreams?
* What if the life of your dreams was only a dream away?
* What are the 5 things you must know about your nighttime dreams in order to live an awakened life?
We spend one-third of our lives sleeping and during that time we dream…every night. Yet, for most people, the territory of nighttime dreams is shrouded in mystery.
Dreams remain an “X” file because in our culture they are looked upon my most people as frivolous, nonsensical, random firings of an over-stimulated brain. Because of this erroneous perspective, most people don’t take the time to shine a light on these nocturnal escapades that, if understood, would completely change their lives.
In fact, what most people don’t realize is that some of the greatest contributions to science, medicine, art, technology, and industry have been brought to light via dreams (and the dreaming mind). For example, unless you live in a nudist colony, I bet you are wearing some form of clothing right now. Did you know that the sewing needle was dreamed into being through an inventor named Elias Howe in 1846?
In fact, his invention of the sewing needle led to the invention of the sewing machine, which was one of the catalysts for the entire Industrial Revolution! If it weren’t for Elias Howe’s remembered dream and others like it, we would be shivering, naked, in the dark, without (gasp) Internet access. Frightening thought, isn’t it? (Not the naked part, but the lack of Internet!)
What if your breakthrough, idea, solution, invention, or insight was scheduled to arrive via Dream UPS (Universal Providence Supplier) tonight in your dreams? If you knew this, would you take the time upon awakening (a measly 5 minutes) to record your dreams?
I thought so.
Ok. Now that I’ve got you revved up and inspired to remember your dreams…what are you going to do with them???
Don’t despair. I’ve got you covered!
Throughout the month of May, I’m celebrating dreams, dreamers, and the birth of my newest book, It’s All In Your Dreams with a FR*EE 30-Day Dream Challenge: 30 ways in 30 Days to Shine a Light on Your Dreams. Think of it like a dream boot camp to help you build your dream-recall muscles. To play, go o to www.30DayDreamChallenge.com.
What are the benefits of participating in the 30-Day Dream Challenge?
I’m so glad you asked.
After posting your dreams for 30 days and doing your Daily Dream Assignment, you will have…
- Strengthened your dream recall muscles
- Built the habit of paying attention to your dreams
- A stronger connection to your intuition, navigational guidance, and higher awareness in your waking life.
At this point you might be wondering, “Once I start remembering my dreams, what will do I do with them?”
That’s where the book, It’s All In Your Dreams comes in. In It’s All In Your Dreams you’ll learn my secret 5-step dream code to help you use your night dreams as springboard for your greatest waking dreams to come true. AND IT”S OUT TODAY!
<<<Get your copy of It’s All In Your Dreams today>>>
Here’s a sneak peak into the DREAM code:
D is for declaration: State what you want, clearly and precisely.
R is for remembrance: Learn easy ways to remember your dreams.
E is for embodiment: Feel the energy in your body; bring the change into your life.
A is for activation: Do something. Take an action to bring your dream into the waking world.
M is for mastermind: Tell the tale of your dream and discover the details. Learn to create a dream mastermind group, share and transfer, and group dream.
Here’s how you can get your copy of It’s All In Your Dreams today, along with $4,000 worth of dreamy bonus gifts:
1. Go to your bookstore, Barnes & Noble.com or Amazon.com online and purchase a copy of It’s All In Your Dreams.
2. Go to my launch website: www.30DayDreamChallenge.com and enter your name, e-mail address and receipt number (once you’ve purchased the book).
3. You will be re-directed to a new web page to access your bonus gifts.
***You DO NOT have to participate in the 30-Day Dream Challenge to win, but why not play, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
***By entering your email and name you are also entered into a special raffle drawing in 30 days.
***This fun runs throughout the month of May.
4. Over the next 30 days journal your dreams (or at least a dream snippet) and post them on DreamsCloud, Facebook, or Huffington Post.
5. Make sure to tweet your dream post using #DreamChallenge.
6. As a bonus, you’ll receive a “Daily Dream Assignment” to inspire you toward dream mastery.
7. If you’re feeling particularly excited about the 30-Day Dream Challenge and the bonus gifts and want to share this opportunity with your friends, purchase 5-10 copies of It’s All In Your Dreams on Amazon.com, input your order number here, and your name will be put into a raffle to win additional gifts and prizes.